Attention all high school girls! Buy your prom dress Saturday at the Prom Boutique!
Wauwatosa West High School
11400 W. Center St.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 17 only!
Students from all over southeastern Wisconsin invited! Purchase your prom dress for a fraction of the price you would in a store. Gorgeous gently and never worn prom dresses for sale between $25 and $50 on Saturday, April 17 at a unique prom boutique at Wauwatosa West High School.
Dresses were hand-selected, are in top condition, pressed and ready to wear for your special prom night.
Guys welcome too! Mens Wearhouse tuxedo rental will be onsite for tux fittings and to take prom night tuxedo rental orders. Mens Wearhouse will take tuxedo rental orders onsite with just $20 down - cash, check or credit card. Balance due when you pick up your tux. Doesn't matter what school you are from - Mens Wearhouse has locations all around southeastern Wisconsin for tux pick-up and drop-off. Valid Mens Wearhouse coupons for discounted tux rental packages will be honored at this event.
Cash only accepted for dresses.
This is one sale you cannot miss - gorgeous dresses in all sizes and styles, long and short styles, satin, beaded, backless, straps and strapless, some with matching wraps, all in fantastic condition. Many retail in store for $200 and up (you can see on some of the tags still on the dress!).
Proceeds from this event will offset costs of Wauwatosa West High Class of 2011 class activities and be put toward the class graduation gift to school next year.
Check it out - bring your friends for some great shopping!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC celebrating 165 years of faith and service in ‘Tosa
- Funky, fun, fabulous and frugal finds at WAUMC rummage sale
- Historical Society Receives New Sidewalk from Scouts
- Time to Honor the Citizen of the Year
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's Annual Spring Concert
- Aveda's Salon Lumani Cut-A-Thon for charity record event!
- WAUMC Community Coffee House to feature flute choir, international folk music
- Friends of Hart Park Spring River Clean Up
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2012..."The Woman Who Wears Many Hats"
- Family Fun Night to Address the Value of Play