The West Allis Allegro, which consists of Elementary, Junior Elite, Junior Prep, Varsity and Collegiate Teams, will be holding Junior and Varsity Tryouts the week of April 12th and Elementary Team Tryouts on April 24th. The Jr.Teams are for girls 9th grade and younger and Varsity Team is for girls in 8th-12th grade in the 2010-11 school year. The Elementary Team is for girls from 2nd through 6th grade in 2010-11.
These teams compete throughout the year at local, state and national dance competitions doing pom, jazz, lyrical and hip hop team routines plus solos and ensembles. They have been nationally recognized for their competition performance, community service and innovative programming. The program operates under the auspices of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department.
If you are interested in trying out, please come to the Parent/Dancer Informational Meeting on Monday, April 12th, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at Frank Lloyd Wright cafeteria, 9501 W. Cleveland Ave., West Allis. Tryout practices are April 13, 14, 15 in the evening, and Saturday morning/afternoon, April 17th is the tryout. Contact Judy Johnson, Advisor/Head Coach, at 414-333-5637 or visit our website: www.eteamz.com/allegrodanceteam for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Kids Nutrition Workshop
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 10 Days In Tosa Celebrates Good Food & Good Times in Tosa!
- Medication Collection in Wauwatosa
- Esprit Poms & Dance Team to hold "Kicking Kar Wash" September 13th to raise funds for the SUSAN G. KOMEN BREAST CANCER Foundation.
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun