Ladies, you're invited to visit the participating Village of Wauwatosa shops for DIVA NIGHT on August 4th from 5:00-9:00PM. It will be an evening filled with shopping, sipping and noshing!
NEW this year - Shutterbox! Stop by the photo booth during Diva Night for your complimentary photo strip. The booth can hold up to 10 people at once, and photos are done in 30 seconds. Special Diva props will be available for attendees who want to add some extra glam to their photos. The booth will be located in the parking lot at 1442 Underwood Ave. (between Vino/Magnolia and Underwood Gallery).
Participating shops include: Vino 100, Gracie's Boutique, Urban Laundry, Magpie, Blue Lapin, Little Read Book, Magnolia & Co, Underwood Gallery, JUXT, Authentic Journeys, Tuesday's Child, The Flower Lady, Salamander, and Oro di Olivo. Start your evening at any one of these fine shops to receive your punch card. Visit any 8 of the 14 participating shops to receive a special stamp on your punch card. Then drop your completed punch card at Vino 100 by 9:10PM to qualify for the free drawing at 9:15PM.
So call your favorite gal pals and bling-out your inner Divas for this special night out in the Village!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability