Ladies, you're invited to visit the participating Village of Wauwatosa shops for DIVA NIGHT on August 4th from 5:00-9:00PM. It will be an evening filled with shopping, sipping and noshing!
NEW this year - Shutterbox! Stop by the photo booth during Diva Night for your complimentary photo strip. The booth can hold up to 10 people at once, and photos are done in 30 seconds. Special Diva props will be available for attendees who want to add some extra glam to their photos. The booth will be located in the parking lot at 1442 Underwood Ave. (between Vino/Magnolia and Underwood Gallery).
Participating shops include: Vino 100, Gracie's Boutique, Urban Laundry, Magpie, Blue Lapin, Little Read Book, Magnolia & Co, Underwood Gallery, JUXT, Authentic Journeys, Tuesday's Child, The Flower Lady, Salamander, and Oro di Olivo. Start your evening at any one of these fine shops to receive your punch card. Visit any 8 of the 14 participating shops to receive a special stamp on your punch card. Then drop your completed punch card at Vino 100 by 9:10PM to qualify for the free drawing at 9:15PM.
So call your favorite gal pals and bling-out your inner Divas for this special night out in the Village!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry