The Boys' 14 Midwest Open National Tournament was held this past week at the Western Racquet Club in Elm Grove. Felix Corwin, who just moved into the area from Boca Raton, FL, captured the Boys' 14 Championship without the loss of a set defeating Carmel, Indiana's Daniel Rayl 6-1, 6-4 in the finals on July 14.
Corwin moved to Elm Grove last month and has been training at the Western Racquet Club since the move. Felix's dad, Timon Corwin, was recently hired as the Club's Managing Dierctor of Tennis Operations.
Felix and his older brother Tim, will attend Brookfield East High School in the fall. Tim was recently a quarterfinalist at the WI State Open Boys' 16.
(Attached picture shows Champion Felix Corwin on the right and Runner-up Daniel Rayl on the left).
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids