The Brookfield Tennis Club will be starting its Summer Tennis schedule during the week of May 10th. The club activities are for any adults interested in playing social and league tennis.
Every Monday & Wednesday morning, the club offers "Drop-In" Morning Tennis. Members (men & women) meet at 8:30 a.m. and play social tennis from 8:30 to 10:30 at Wirth Park.
If mornings don't work for you, meet on Wednesday nights for "Drop-In" Evening Tennis. This will begin on Wednesday, May 12th, at Brookfield Central tennis courts at 6 p.m. and continue throughout the summer. In addition, every Friday night is Mixed Doubles at Wirth Park starting on May 14 at 6 p.m.
Do you need to improve your skills? The Brookfield Tennis Club is offering a free clinic on Sunday, May 16, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the Brookfield Central tennis courts.
Membership is open to both Brookfield residents and non-residents. The fee is only $25 for a single yearly membership or $35 for a couple. For more information, contact: Gretchen Augustin, Registrar - (414) 840-4248 or email at: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room