The Brookfield Tennis Club will be starting its Summer Tennis schedule during the week of May 10th. The club activities are for any adults interested in playing social and league tennis.
Every Monday & Wednesday morning, the club offers "Drop-In" Morning Tennis. Members (men & women) meet at 8:30 a.m. and play social tennis from 8:30 to 10:30 at Wirth Park.
If mornings don't work for you, meet on Wednesday nights for "Drop-In" Evening Tennis. This will begin on Wednesday, May 12th, at Brookfield Central tennis courts at 6 p.m. and continue throughout the summer. In addition, every Friday night is Mixed Doubles at Wirth Park starting on May 14 at 6 p.m.
Do you need to improve your skills? The Brookfield Tennis Club is offering a free clinic on Sunday, May 16, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the Brookfield Central tennis courts.
Membership is open to both Brookfield residents and non-residents. The fee is only $25 for a single yearly membership or $35 for a couple. For more information, contact: Gretchen Augustin, Registrar - (414) 840-4248 or email at: email@example.com
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military