Friday, June 25, and Saturday, June 26, Whitefish Bay Hoops, the Whitefish Bay High School basketball booster club, will sponsor Forrest Larson's Take It To the Rim basketball camp for boys and girls at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Basketball players in grades 6 through 12 who are serious about taking their play to the next level are encouraged to attend this rare basketball instruction opportunity on the North Shore. The days will be broken down into five instructional sessions as well as breaks for meals. Cost is $120 for this offensive skills camp. Go to takeittotherim.com for more information or call local contact Angie Woodliff at 414-763-2110 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research