Friday, June 25, and Saturday, June 26, Whitefish Bay Hoops, the Whitefish Bay High School basketball booster club, will sponsor Forrest Larson's Take It To the Rim basketball camp for boys and girls at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Basketball players in grades 6 through 12 who are serious about taking their play to the next level are encouraged to attend this rare basketball instruction opportunity on the North Shore. The days will be broken down into five instructional sessions as well as breaks for meals. Cost is $120 for this offensive skills camp. Go to takeittotherim.com for more information or call local contact Angie Woodliff at 414-763-2110 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room