Friday, June 25, and Saturday, June 26, Whitefish Bay Hoops, the Whitefish Bay High School basketball booster club, will sponsor Forrest Larson's Take It To the Rim basketball camp for boys and girls at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Basketball players in grades 6 through 12 who are serious about taking their play to the next level are encouraged to attend this rare basketball instruction opportunity on the North Shore. The days will be broken down into five instructional sessions as well as breaks for meals. Cost is $120 for this offensive skills camp. Go to takeittotherim.com for more information or call local contact Angie Woodliff at 414-763-2110 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!