Friday, June 25, and Saturday, June 26, Whitefish Bay Hoops, the Whitefish Bay High School basketball booster club, will sponsor Forrest Larson's Take It To the Rim basketball camp for boys and girls at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Basketball players in grades 6 through 12 who are serious about taking their play to the next level are encouraged to attend this rare basketball instruction opportunity on the North Shore. The days will be broken down into five instructional sessions as well as breaks for meals. Cost is $120 for this offensive skills camp. Go to takeittotherim.com for more information or call local contact Angie Woodliff at 414-763-2110 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder