Friday, June 25, and Saturday, June 26, Whitefish Bay Hoops, the Whitefish Bay High School basketball booster club, will sponsor Forrest Larson's Take It To the Rim basketball camp for boys and girls at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Basketball players in grades 6 through 12 who are serious about taking their play to the next level are encouraged to attend this rare basketball instruction opportunity on the North Shore. The days will be broken down into five instructional sessions as well as breaks for meals. Cost is $120 for this offensive skills camp. Go to takeittotherim.com for more information or call local contact Angie Woodliff at 414-763-2110 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council