Hand Surgery Ltd., the leaders in upper extremity care since 1975, has moved their central location from the fifth to the sixth floor inside the Mayfair Mall Professional Building. After two years of planning, designing and fine tuning the clinic layout, the move took place on Friday February 26th. The doors of the new clinic were open and ready to welcome new and established patients the following Monday. Hand Surgery Ltd. doubled the size of their Mayfair office to accommodate a cutting edge Occupational Hand Therapy Clinic, digital X-ray, casting, and splinting. The convenience and centrality of the Mayfair Mall was a win/win situation for the patients and the staff alike. Many patients enjoy the options to shop, grab a bite to eat or take in a movie while at the mall to visit their doctor. Others take the opportunity to walk indoors, following surgery, on a cold winter day or during the heat of the summer.
In addition to the Mayfair office, Hand Surgery Ltd has four additional clinic locations in Glendale, Greenfield, Waukesha, and Franklin. The seven physician group specializes in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. They treat children through senior adults for both non-surgical and surgical procedures. It is amazing the number of upper extremity problems that arise from sports injuries, trauma, work injuries, disease processes, congenital abnormalities, and age related problems such as arthritis and trigger fingers.
Drs. Chamoy, Olson, Buebendorf, Crimmins, Siverhus, Goldberg, and Hodgson are all accepting new patients at any one of the five clinic locations. Many patients do not realize that they can call direct to schedule an appointment without the red tape of referrals from a primary care physician or the emergency room physician. There is no need to suffer from pain or lack of function when help is available. Hand Surgery Ltd. can be reached at 414-453-7418 or on the web at www.handsurgeryltd.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder