Choose your favorite logo from one of eight semi-finalists in our 2010 Tosa Farmers Market logo contest. The winner will be announced by March 1.
To vote, go to http://www.tosafarmersmarket.com/index.php/artlogocontest2010 and click on your favorite logo in the poll.
Tosa Farmers Market, a project of the Fire Fly Foundation, Ltd., is a volunteer-run open air market that brings locally-grown fruits and vegetables and foods crafted by Wisconsin artisans directly to the people of Wauwatosa and surrounding communities. TFM embraces a "buy local" ethos that fosters a greener, more sustainable city, bringing the community together in the process. In addition to organizing a weekly farmers market in the city of Wauwatosa, we aim to promote awareness of environmental stewardship among Wauwatosans, providing opportunities to area citizens to learn more about health, nutrition, and sustainability.
The 2010 market kicks off on Saturday, June 5, at 8 a.m. in the Wauwatosa Village (on the municipal parking lot behind the Little Red Store). It will run every Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon, June through October. There will be no market the weekends of Independence Day and Tosa Fest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You