Choose your favorite logo from one of eight semi-finalists in our 2010 Tosa Farmers Market logo contest. The winner will be announced by March 1.
To vote, go to http://www.tosafarmersmarket.com/index.php/artlogocontest2010 and click on your favorite logo in the poll.
Tosa Farmers Market, a project of the Fire Fly Foundation, Ltd., is a volunteer-run open air market that brings locally-grown fruits and vegetables and foods crafted by Wisconsin artisans directly to the people of Wauwatosa and surrounding communities. TFM embraces a "buy local" ethos that fosters a greener, more sustainable city, bringing the community together in the process. In addition to organizing a weekly farmers market in the city of Wauwatosa, we aim to promote awareness of environmental stewardship among Wauwatosans, providing opportunities to area citizens to learn more about health, nutrition, and sustainability.
The 2010 market kicks off on Saturday, June 5, at 8 a.m. in the Wauwatosa Village (on the municipal parking lot behind the Little Red Store). It will run every Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon, June through October. There will be no market the weekends of Independence Day and Tosa Fest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program