Choose your favorite logo from one of eight semi-finalists in our 2010 Tosa Farmers Market logo contest. The winner will be announced by March 1.
To vote, go to http://www.tosafarmersmarket.com/index.php/artlogocontest2010 and click on your favorite logo in the poll.
Tosa Farmers Market, a project of the Fire Fly Foundation, Ltd., is a volunteer-run open air market that brings locally-grown fruits and vegetables and foods crafted by Wisconsin artisans directly to the people of Wauwatosa and surrounding communities. TFM embraces a "buy local" ethos that fosters a greener, more sustainable city, bringing the community together in the process. In addition to organizing a weekly farmers market in the city of Wauwatosa, we aim to promote awareness of environmental stewardship among Wauwatosans, providing opportunities to area citizens to learn more about health, nutrition, and sustainability.
The 2010 market kicks off on Saturday, June 5, at 8 a.m. in the Wauwatosa Village (on the municipal parking lot behind the Little Red Store). It will run every Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon, June through October. There will be no market the weekends of Independence Day and Tosa Fest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation