Menomonee Falls resident, Bruce Roehsner, has been selected as a finalist for the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame. He has been a resident of Menomonee Falls for the past 33 years, and spends many weekends in Green Bay cheering for the Packers. At Lambeau, he enjoys visiting with fans while wearing his vintage Acme Packer uniform.
Roehsner has also volunteered for the past 12 seasons as the announcer for the Menomonee Falls Indians Varsity baseball team.
Roehsner is one of ten finalists selected for the Packers Fan Hall of Fame. He was nominated by his daughter, Jodi McClure.
Support Roehsner in his quest to become the 12th inductee to the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame.
Vote online at: www.jsonline.com/packersfan
Or text message your vote to number 74974, text: FAN06
Mail in ballots are available at Fleet Farm, Best Buy, Stein Gardens & Gifts,
and Verizon Wireless
One vote per person per day. Voting will continue through January 31st.
The winner will be announced during Fan Fest in March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS