For Immediate Release
For More Information:
The Rev. Suzelle Lynch
(262) 782-3535 email@example.com
The Best Presents Aren't Things – Giving Meaningful Gifts
Free Workshop, Saturday Nov. 14th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. in Brookfield
(October 29, 2009 – Brookfield) Most Americans do not need any more "stuff" in any category. But there are many ways to give a gift that's meaningful, personal, and memorable.
Kathy Miller, the Clutter Coach, will present an hour-long workshop on “thing-free, meaningful giving” at 10 a.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 W. North Ave., Brookfield. No matter your budget, you'll get lots of ideas for unique and practical gifts for all ages.
The workshop is sponsored by the Earth Ministry of Unitarian Universalist Church West, which is dedicated to sustainability as a religious value and a spiritual practice. No fee required, but a free will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Amy Taivalkowski, Earth Ministry Chair, (262) 246-0795.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You