For Immediate Release
For More Information:
The Rev. Suzelle Lynch
(262) 782-3535 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Best Presents Aren't Things – Giving Meaningful Gifts
Free Workshop, Saturday Nov. 14th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. in Brookfield
(October 29, 2009 – Brookfield) Most Americans do not need any more "stuff" in any category. But there are many ways to give a gift that's meaningful, personal, and memorable.
Kathy Miller, the Clutter Coach, will present an hour-long workshop on “thing-free, meaningful giving” at 10 a.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 W. North Ave., Brookfield. No matter your budget, you'll get lots of ideas for unique and practical gifts for all ages.
The workshop is sponsored by the Earth Ministry of Unitarian Universalist Church West, which is dedicated to sustainability as a religious value and a spiritual practice. No fee required, but a free will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Amy Taivalkowski, Earth Ministry Chair, (262) 246-0795.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan