For Immediate Release
For More Information:
The Rev. Suzelle Lynch
(262) 782-3535 email@example.com
The Best Presents Aren't Things – Giving Meaningful Gifts
Free Workshop, Saturday Nov. 14th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. in Brookfield
(October 29, 2009 – Brookfield) Most Americans do not need any more "stuff" in any category. But there are many ways to give a gift that's meaningful, personal, and memorable.
Kathy Miller, the Clutter Coach, will present an hour-long workshop on “thing-free, meaningful giving” at 10 a.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 W. North Ave., Brookfield. No matter your budget, you'll get lots of ideas for unique and practical gifts for all ages.
The workshop is sponsored by the Earth Ministry of Unitarian Universalist Church West, which is dedicated to sustainability as a religious value and a spiritual practice. No fee required, but a free will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Amy Taivalkowski, Earth Ministry Chair, (262) 246-0795.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?