The West Allis - West Milwaukee Monogram Organization is one of the oldest service clubs in the West Allis - West Milwaukee School District, established in 1932. The aim of the club is to promote the ideals of fair competition, good sportsmanship and recognize high school athletes of championship status.
This Club gave out eight $1000 scholarships last year to students from West Allis Central and West Allis Hale; it also gives plaques to All-Conference Athletes, Conference Championship Teams, Athletes and Teams that place at WIAA State Meets. The Monogram Club has given over $180,000 in awards, scholarships and donations to our schools and community.
The Club sponsors the Monogram Athletic Achievement Award, given annually to the High School in West Allis West Milwaukee School district based on their finish in Greater Metro Conference competition. You see that award displayed in the Gym at West Allis Hale and the Fieldhouse at West Allis Central. For the 8th year in a row West Allis Hale will win the Monogram Club Athletic Achievement Award. Congratulations to all West Allis Hale Athletes for their contribution to the winning of this award.
On Friday September 25th, at the West Allis Hale Homecoming game vs. Menomonee Falls, Hale was awarded the Athletic Achievement Award. Presenting the award Club member and Superintendent Kurt Wachholz and accepting the Award West Allis Hale Principal Matt Lesar and Athletic Director Steve Seston.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament