Please join the Board of Directors, Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association, for this Annual All-Neighborhood Event on Tuesday, October 20, 7pm. The meeting will be held in the back room of “Balistreri’s Bluemound Inn,” 6501 W. Bluemound Rd., and is open to all CJPNA members.
A short Board meeting (new business; election of directors) will be followed by a Social Hour. Anyone interested in serving on the Board is especially encouraged to attend. Last year 4 new Board members were elected at this annual event. Please attend to voice your opinion on the direction of the CJPNA, and vote on the Board. Your support is appreciated. Thanks, and we hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21