Please join the Board of Directors, Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association, for this Annual All-Neighborhood Event on Tuesday, October 20, 7pm. The meeting will be held in the back room of “Balistreri’s Bluemound Inn,” 6501 W. Bluemound Rd., and is open to all CJPNA members.
A short Board meeting (new business; election of directors) will be followed by a Social Hour. Anyone interested in serving on the Board is especially encouraged to attend. Last year 4 new Board members were elected at this annual event. Please attend to voice your opinion on the direction of the CJPNA, and vote on the Board. Your support is appreciated. Thanks, and we hope to see you there.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military