Please join the Board of Directors, Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association, for this Annual All-Neighborhood Event on Tuesday, October 20, 7pm. The meeting will be held in the back room of “Balistreri’s Bluemound Inn,” 6501 W. Bluemound Rd., and is open to all CJPNA members.
A short Board meeting (new business; election of directors) will be followed by a Social Hour. Anyone interested in serving on the Board is especially encouraged to attend. Last year 4 new Board members were elected at this annual event. Please attend to voice your opinion on the direction of the CJPNA, and vote on the Board. Your support is appreciated. Thanks, and we hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse