Please join the Board of Directors, Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association, for this Annual All-Neighborhood Event on Tuesday, October 20, 7pm. The meeting will be held in the back room of “Balistreri’s Bluemound Inn,” 6501 W. Bluemound Rd., and is open to all CJPNA members.
A short Board meeting (new business; election of directors) will be followed by a Social Hour. Anyone interested in serving on the Board is especially encouraged to attend. Last year 4 new Board members were elected at this annual event. Please attend to voice your opinion on the direction of the CJPNA, and vote on the Board. Your support is appreciated. Thanks, and we hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Geoffrey Lamb Wins AAMC Learning Health Systems Award
- Callen Earns 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Kohout named 2013 Rising Star
- Lakeland College expands ways students can take classes
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Wixon Names Colin Keating as Food Ingredients Buyer
- Callan named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyer
- Fast Cash For Holidays Could Cost You Later, BBB Advises
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates