Please join the Board of Directors, Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association, for this Annual All-Neighborhood Event on Tuesday, October 20, 7pm. The meeting will be held in the back room of “Balistreri’s Bluemound Inn,” 6501 W. Bluemound Rd., and is open to all CJPNA members.
A short Board meeting (new business; election of directors) will be followed by a Social Hour. Anyone interested in serving on the Board is especially encouraged to attend. Last year 4 new Board members were elected at this annual event. Please attend to voice your opinion on the direction of the CJPNA, and vote on the Board. Your support is appreciated. Thanks, and we hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde