Recently returned to Milwaukee, Mary Dawe has opened the doors of her film acting studio in Wauwatosa to provide those interested in starting a career in the entertainment industry with the tools and information needed to succeed in this business.
Besides good raw talent, one needs to have a strong dedication and a passion for acting. You have to be good at your craft and that comes with the right training.
Casting directors are always searching for fresh new talent and those who are informed about this business and have the necessary training will always be one step ahead of the others. This can all be accomplished without having to spend thousands of dollars.
Our on-camera workshops teach you auditioning techniques, acting fundamentals and about the "biz". We study tv commercials, monologues, hosting, scene study and more, taught by a professional media acting coach with over 30 years of experience.
Workshops are starting all the time and are divided into appropriate age groups from 6 - adult. We conduct one-session seminars for beginners of all ages to see if this is the path you choose to take. We educate you on what the entertainment industry is all about and the realities of what it takes to "make it" in this highly competitive market.
Our next seminar is on Saturday, June 20 at 1:00pm. Call us at 414-259-0700 to make a reservation, as seating is limited. Please visit our website at www.marksondawe.com for more information and location.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study