The Christ King Parish Festival is just two weeks away! Are you ready for good food, great fun and lots of laughter? We've added an extra day this year to the Festival - mark your calendars for June 12, 13 and 14th!
Attention Christ King Alumni: we've got a tent just for you! Come home to Christ King and renew old friendships with teachers and students. The Christ King Class of 1984 will be celebrating their 25th reunion on June 13 with a Mass and dinner. All other alumni are invited to the alumni tent to look at what's changed and what's remained the same at Christ King School.
NEW this year is a prize raffle, sponsored by Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. We've got great prizes in store, including a children's playhouse, 20" bike, an iTouch and MORE! Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Back by popular demand is the 50/50 Raffle, where the lucky winner will split the cash kitty with the parish. It's a win-win! One 50/50 winner for each day of the Festival. The Prize Raffle drawing will be Sunday, June 14 at 4:30pm. You don't have to be present to win, but you can't win if you don't play!
Have you checked out the Festival blog? Go to christkingfestival.wordpress.com and see photo's of last year's Festival, plus get all the info you need on this year's Festival fun. Got a Favorite Festival Moment? Tell us your story, and you could be featured on the blog! On Facebook? Become one of the many fans of the Christ King Parish Festival on Facebook!
Our music line-up is second to none, with live bands and DJs spinning tunes all weekend. Check out the performance schedule on the blog or Facebook for all the details.
We've got games planned for all ages, including inflatables that let adults get in on the action! The Sausage Races are back again this year, and don't miss the arts & crafts tent for face painting and other creative fun.
Food? Oh, yeah, we've got you covered. From roasted corn to hot dogs to a taco tent and more, you'll find what you want to satisfy your craving. with MillerCoors products to wash it all down.
There's something for everyone at the Christ King Parish Festival. Admission is FREE, and we'll be waiting for you! Join us June 12, 13 and 14 at 92nd and Center Streets, Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller