The Christ King Parish Festival is just two weeks away! Are you ready for good food, great fun and lots of laughter? We've added an extra day this year to the Festival - mark your calendars for June 12, 13 and 14th!
Attention Christ King Alumni: we've got a tent just for you! Come home to Christ King and renew old friendships with teachers and students. The Christ King Class of 1984 will be celebrating their 25th reunion on June 13 with a Mass and dinner. All other alumni are invited to the alumni tent to look at what's changed and what's remained the same at Christ King School.
NEW this year is a prize raffle, sponsored by Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. We've got great prizes in store, including a children's playhouse, 20" bike, an iTouch and MORE! Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Back by popular demand is the 50/50 Raffle, where the lucky winner will split the cash kitty with the parish. It's a win-win! One 50/50 winner for each day of the Festival. The Prize Raffle drawing will be Sunday, June 14 at 4:30pm. You don't have to be present to win, but you can't win if you don't play!
Have you checked out the Festival blog? Go to christkingfestival.wordpress.com and see photo's of last year's Festival, plus get all the info you need on this year's Festival fun. Got a Favorite Festival Moment? Tell us your story, and you could be featured on the blog! On Facebook? Become one of the many fans of the Christ King Parish Festival on Facebook!
Our music line-up is second to none, with live bands and DJs spinning tunes all weekend. Check out the performance schedule on the blog or Facebook for all the details.
We've got games planned for all ages, including inflatables that let adults get in on the action! The Sausage Races are back again this year, and don't miss the arts & crafts tent for face painting and other creative fun.
Food? Oh, yeah, we've got you covered. From roasted corn to hot dogs to a taco tent and more, you'll find what you want to satisfy your craving. with MillerCoors products to wash it all down.
There's something for everyone at the Christ King Parish Festival. Admission is FREE, and we'll be waiting for you! Join us June 12, 13 and 14 at 92nd and Center Streets, Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22