Registration Starts April 25 for Summer Programs
Registration for summer Recreation Department programs and Summer School for Wauwatosa residents will begin online on Saturday, April 25 at 8:00 a.m.
Recreation Department program and summer school course descriptions and information will be included in the Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide. The guide was mailed to residents in March. It is available at the Wauwatosa Public Library, all public schools in Wauwatosa and online at www.tosarec.com.
Wauwatosa residents, including those in the open enrollment and Chapter 220 program, can start registering for programs and classes on April 25. In-person, faxed and mailed registrations will be accepted beginning Monday, April 27 at 8:00 a.m. at the Recreation Department office, 11324 West Center Street. Registration for non-residents will be accepted beginning Monday, May 4 at 8:00 a.m.
Customers interested in registering online should be familiar with their login information, including username and password, before Saturday, April 25. They can be reminded of their login information by contacting the Recreation Department office at (414) 773-2900. Customers can also email the Recreation Department with questions at email@example.com. More information is also available at the Recreation Department's website, www.tosarec.com, by clicking on the "Get Login Info" link.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th