Registration Starts April 25 for Summer Programs
Registration for summer Recreation Department programs and Summer School for Wauwatosa residents will begin online on Saturday, April 25 at 8:00 a.m.
Recreation Department program and summer school course descriptions and information will be included in the Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide. The guide was mailed to residents in March. It is available at the Wauwatosa Public Library, all public schools in Wauwatosa and online at www.tosarec.com.
Wauwatosa residents, including those in the open enrollment and Chapter 220 program, can start registering for programs and classes on April 25. In-person, faxed and mailed registrations will be accepted beginning Monday, April 27 at 8:00 a.m. at the Recreation Department office, 11324 West Center Street. Registration for non-residents will be accepted beginning Monday, May 4 at 8:00 a.m.
Customers interested in registering online should be familiar with their login information, including username and password, before Saturday, April 25. They can be reminded of their login information by contacting the Recreation Department office at (414) 773-2900. Customers can also email the Recreation Department with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is also available at the Recreation Department's website, www.tosarec.com, by clicking on the "Get Login Info" link.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award