Wauwatosa, WI – Laura Dirnbauer, a certified Jazzercise instructor for 11 years, has recently taken ownership of the Wauwatosa Jazzercise Franchise (www.ibjazznintosa.com) located at Calvary Memorial Church 4515 North Mayfair Road.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more that 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
Benefits of Jazzercise include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall “feel good” factor. For more information on Jazzercise, contact Laura Dirnbauer at 262-246-9441 or e-mail email@example.com. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call 1-800-FIT-IS-IT.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease