Wauwatosa, WI – Laura Dirnbauer, a certified Jazzercise instructor for 11 years, has recently taken ownership of the Wauwatosa Jazzercise Franchise (www.ibjazznintosa.com) located at Calvary Memorial Church 4515 North Mayfair Road.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more that 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
Benefits of Jazzercise include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall “feel good” factor. For more information on Jazzercise, contact Laura Dirnbauer at 262-246-9441 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call 1-800-FIT-IS-IT.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan