Wauwatosa, WI – Laura Dirnbauer, a certified Jazzercise instructor for 11 years, has recently taken ownership of the Wauwatosa Jazzercise Franchise (www.ibjazznintosa.com) located at Calvary Memorial Church 4515 North Mayfair Road.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more that 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
Benefits of Jazzercise include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall “feel good” factor. For more information on Jazzercise, contact Laura Dirnbauer at 262-246-9441 or e-mail email@example.com. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call 1-800-FIT-IS-IT.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!