Wauwatosa, WI – Laura Dirnbauer, a certified Jazzercise instructor for 11 years, has recently taken ownership of the Wauwatosa Jazzercise Franchise (www.ibjazznintosa.com) located at Calvary Memorial Church 4515 North Mayfair Road.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more that 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
Benefits of Jazzercise include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall “feel good” factor. For more information on Jazzercise, contact Laura Dirnbauer at 262-246-9441 or e-mail email@example.com. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call 1-800-FIT-IS-IT.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ