Wauwatosa, WI – Laura Dirnbauer, a certified Jazzercise instructor for 11 years, has recently taken ownership of the Wauwatosa Jazzercise Franchise (www.ibjazznintosa.com) located at Calvary Memorial Church 4515 North Mayfair Road.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more that 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
Benefits of Jazzercise include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall “feel good” factor. For more information on Jazzercise, contact Laura Dirnbauer at 262-246-9441 or e-mail email@example.com. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call 1-800-FIT-IS-IT.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients