The Cashel Dennehy School Of Irish Dance is out and about bringing the luck o' the Irish to the Milwaukee area community! Come see us live at various Milwaukee area St. Patrick's Day celebrations:
Saturday, March 14th: Downtown Mlwaukee St. Patrick's Day parade starting at noon.
Saturday, March 14th: Post Parade Party at the Irish Cultural and Heritage Center at 2133 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Saturday, March 28th: Tosa Children's Theater at Wauwatosa West High School at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2nd: Rhapsody In Blue at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Two shows - 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Cashel Dennehy is so proud to be a part of the Wauwatosa community. We will be holding an open house at our Wauwatosa studio (corner of 92nd ad Center St.) on Saturday, May 9th. Come see how fun being a part of Cashel Dennehy can be!
For more details regarding our performances, the Open House, our Summer Sampler classes and so much more, please visit www.casheldennehy.net. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager