The Cashel Dennehy School Of Irish Dance is out and about bringing the luck o' the Irish to the Milwaukee area community! Come see us live at various Milwaukee area St. Patrick's Day celebrations:
Saturday, March 14th: Downtown Mlwaukee St. Patrick's Day parade starting at noon.
Saturday, March 14th: Post Parade Party at the Irish Cultural and Heritage Center at 2133 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Saturday, March 28th: Tosa Children's Theater at Wauwatosa West High School at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2nd: Rhapsody In Blue at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Two shows - 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Cashel Dennehy is so proud to be a part of the Wauwatosa community. We will be holding an open house at our Wauwatosa studio (corner of 92nd ad Center St.) on Saturday, May 9th. Come see how fun being a part of Cashel Dennehy can be!
For more details regarding our performances, the Open House, our Summer Sampler classes and so much more, please visit www.casheldennehy.net. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry