The Cashel Dennehy School Of Irish Dance is out and about bringing the luck o' the Irish to the Milwaukee area community! Come see us live at various Milwaukee area St. Patrick's Day celebrations:
Saturday, March 14th: Downtown Mlwaukee St. Patrick's Day parade starting at noon.
Saturday, March 14th: Post Parade Party at the Irish Cultural and Heritage Center at 2133 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Saturday, March 28th: Tosa Children's Theater at Wauwatosa West High School at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2nd: Rhapsody In Blue at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Two shows - 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Cashel Dennehy is so proud to be a part of the Wauwatosa community. We will be holding an open house at our Wauwatosa studio (corner of 92nd ad Center St.) on Saturday, May 9th. Come see how fun being a part of Cashel Dennehy can be!
For more details regarding our performances, the Open House, our Summer Sampler classes and so much more, please visit www.casheldennehy.net. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, ue to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances