The Cashel Dennehy School Of Irish Dance is out and about bringing the luck o' the Irish to the Milwaukee area community! Come see us live at various Milwaukee area St. Patrick's Day celebrations:
Saturday, March 14th: Downtown Mlwaukee St. Patrick's Day parade starting at noon.
Saturday, March 14th: Post Parade Party at the Irish Cultural and Heritage Center at 2133 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Saturday, March 28th: Tosa Children's Theater at Wauwatosa West High School at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2nd: Rhapsody In Blue at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Two shows - 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Cashel Dennehy is so proud to be a part of the Wauwatosa community. We will be holding an open house at our Wauwatosa studio (corner of 92nd ad Center St.) on Saturday, May 9th. Come see how fun being a part of Cashel Dennehy can be!
For more details regarding our performances, the Open House, our Summer Sampler classes and so much more, please visit www.casheldennehy.net. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women