The Friends of the Brookfield Public Library will be hosting their annual used book sale on September 12-14 and 19-21 at the Brookfield City Hall Senior Center. Great pricing on everything with new items the second week! Paperback books will be fifty cents and a dollar, and hardcover books are only $2.00. Plan to spend some time looking through our large selection of DVDs, videos and CDs. We have more DVDs this year than in past years. If you love to read, own a Little Free Library, or want to stock up on movies and music, this is the event you can’t afford to miss!
Funds raised during this annual event are used to purchase “extras” for the library and to sponsor programs. The sale hours are Friday September 12&19 5:30 PM- 8 PM, Saturday September 13&20 7:30 AM- 3 PM, and Sunday September 14&21 10 AM- 3 PM. The Senior Center is located on the east side of City Hall (2000 N. Calhoun Road)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014