The Beatles came to Milwaukee 50 years ago this month—their one and only appearance in the city. On Tuesday, Sept. 9, Beatlesongs author William J. Dowlding will take the Wauwatosa Historical Society Speakers Series audience back to the night the Fab Four’s fans packed the Arena. Dowlding’s book is a comprehensive chronicle of Beatles music and history.
The talk will be at 7 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street. As always, the public is welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements