The Beatles came to Milwaukee 50 years ago this month—their one and only appearance in the city. On Tuesday, Sept. 9, Beatlesongs author William J. Dowlding will take the Wauwatosa Historical Society Speakers Series audience back to the night the Fab Four’s fans packed the Arena. Dowlding’s book is a comprehensive chronicle of Beatles music and history.
The talk will be at 7 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street. As always, the public is welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability