The Beatles came to Milwaukee 50 years ago this month—their one and only appearance in the city. On Tuesday, Sept. 9, Beatlesongs author William J. Dowlding will take the Wauwatosa Historical Society Speakers Series audience back to the night the Fab Four’s fans packed the Arena. Dowlding’s book is a comprehensive chronicle of Beatles music and history.
The talk will be at 7 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street. As always, the public is welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class