The Beatles came to Milwaukee 50 years ago this month—their one and only appearance in the city. On Tuesday, Sept. 9, Beatlesongs author William J. Dowlding will take the Wauwatosa Historical Society Speakers Series audience back to the night the Fab Four’s fans packed the Arena. Dowlding’s book is a comprehensive chronicle of Beatles music and history.
The talk will be at 7 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street. As always, the public is welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease