Aug. 19, 2014
St. Jude Thrift
Plans Fall Sales
The St. Jude Thrift Shop, 822 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, will offer three sales and a grand opening for its Fall/Winter Collection in September.
The shop carries gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children as well as housewares, jewelry, books and toys. The store is open to the public and operates Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The first sale, featuring 50 percent off of everything in the thrift shop, will be Wednesday, Sept. 3; Saturday, Sept. 6; Wednesday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 13.
Wednesday, Sept. 17, will be $1-an-item day, and merchandise priced at $1 or less will be half price. A $2-a-bag sale, with bags provided by the shop, will cap the clearance season on Saturday, Sept. 20.
The grand opening, slated for Saturday, Sept. 27, will present a wide selection of seasonal clothing. The store will be closed for re-stocking Wednesday, Sept. 24. For more information, call (414) 259-0975 or go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse