Aug. 19, 2014
St. Jude Thrift
Plans Fall Sales
The St. Jude Thrift Shop, 822 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, will offer three sales and a grand opening for its Fall/Winter Collection in September.
The shop carries gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children as well as housewares, jewelry, books and toys. The store is open to the public and operates Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The first sale, featuring 50 percent off of everything in the thrift shop, will be Wednesday, Sept. 3; Saturday, Sept. 6; Wednesday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 13.
Wednesday, Sept. 17, will be $1-an-item day, and merchandise priced at $1 or less will be half price. A $2-a-bag sale, with bags provided by the shop, will cap the clearance season on Saturday, Sept. 20.
The grand opening, slated for Saturday, Sept. 27, will present a wide selection of seasonal clothing. The store will be closed for re-stocking Wednesday, Sept. 24. For more information, call (414) 259-0975 or go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7