Aug. 19, 2014
St. Jude Thrift
Plans Fall Sales
The St. Jude Thrift Shop, 822 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, will offer three sales and a grand opening for its Fall/Winter Collection in September.
The shop carries gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children as well as housewares, jewelry, books and toys. The store is open to the public and operates Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The first sale, featuring 50 percent off of everything in the thrift shop, will be Wednesday, Sept. 3; Saturday, Sept. 6; Wednesday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 13.
Wednesday, Sept. 17, will be $1-an-item day, and merchandise priced at $1 or less will be half price. A $2-a-bag sale, with bags provided by the shop, will cap the clearance season on Saturday, Sept. 20.
The grand opening, slated for Saturday, Sept. 27, will present a wide selection of seasonal clothing. The store will be closed for re-stocking Wednesday, Sept. 24. For more information, call (414) 259-0975 or go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award