(Note - revised text from previous story submission.)
Wisconsin Lutheran College has announced plans for construction of a 360-stall parking garage on its campus. President Daniel W. Johnson informed the college's faculty and staff on August 20 of a $5.5 million gift from friends of the college to fund the needed parking structure. Designed by HGA, the structure will be built by Catalyst Construction.
The planned structure will provide convenient parking on campus to accommodate guests, staff, and students.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is hosting an open house for community members from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 26 in the Center for Arts and Performance (8815 West Wisconsin Avenue) to solicit input on the parking project and the college's master site plan. As always, WLC's neighborhood advisory meetings are open to the public, and area residents are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please contact Jim Brandt, Vice President of Enrollment, at 414.443.8866.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament