(Note - revised text from previous story submission.)
Wisconsin Lutheran College has announced plans for construction of a 360-stall parking garage on its campus. President Daniel W. Johnson informed the college's faculty and staff on August 20 of a $5.5 million gift from friends of the college to fund the needed parking structure. Designed by HGA, the structure will be built by Catalyst Construction.
The planned structure will provide convenient parking on campus to accommodate guests, staff, and students.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is hosting an open house for community members from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 26 in the Center for Arts and Performance (8815 West Wisconsin Avenue) to solicit input on the parking project and the college's master site plan. As always, WLC's neighborhood advisory meetings are open to the public, and area residents are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please contact Jim Brandt, Vice President of Enrollment, at 414.443.8866.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner