(Note - revised text from previous story submission.)
Wisconsin Lutheran College has announced plans for construction of a 360-stall parking garage on its campus. President Daniel W. Johnson informed the college's faculty and staff on August 20 of a $5.5 million gift from friends of the college to fund the needed parking structure. Designed by HGA, the structure will be built by Catalyst Construction.
The planned structure will provide convenient parking on campus to accommodate guests, staff, and students.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is hosting an open house for community members from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 26 in the Center for Arts and Performance (8815 West Wisconsin Avenue) to solicit input on the parking project and the college's master site plan. As always, WLC's neighborhood advisory meetings are open to the public, and area residents are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please contact Jim Brandt, Vice President of Enrollment, at 414.443.8866.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award