(Note - revised text from previous story submission.)
Wisconsin Lutheran College has announced plans for construction of a 360-stall parking garage on its campus. President Daniel W. Johnson informed the college's faculty and staff on August 20 of a $5.5 million gift from friends of the college to fund the needed parking structure. Designed by HGA, the structure will be built by Catalyst Construction.
The planned structure will provide convenient parking on campus to accommodate guests, staff, and students.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is hosting an open house for community members from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 26 in the Center for Arts and Performance (8815 West Wisconsin Avenue) to solicit input on the parking project and the college's master site plan. As always, WLC's neighborhood advisory meetings are open to the public, and area residents are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please contact Jim Brandt, Vice President of Enrollment, at 414.443.8866.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol