Butler, Wis. – Macy Anderson, a multi-talented professional with a background in remodeling, marketing and property management, has joined Wallner Builders as its design facilitator.
Anderson, whose career experience includes customer service and real estate financing, will work closely with clients on selecting materials for their remodeling projects while monitoring budget realities. She will manage the day-to-day administration of Wallner Builders, including office operations and marketing.
Anderson comes to Wallner Builders from Marquardt Village in Watertown, where she worked in sales and business development. Her background encompasses nearly eight years in management, administrative and marketing roles for senior housing communities.
Anderson also co-owned a real estate investment and property management company that bought, remodeled and sold numerous properties. She holds a B.A. in community leadership and development from Alverno College.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Macy Anderson to the Wallner Builders team,” said Ron Klassen, CCP, CAPS, owner and Lead Designer of Wallner Builders. “She will be a tremendous asset to our clients during their remodeling projects. Her cheerful, enthusiastic approach would make her a welcome addition to any business.”
Klassen, as head of the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, spearheaded an all-volunteer project that was honored in April by the United Way in Waukesha County, and earlier received a “Community Quarterback Award” from the Green Bay Packers.
The initiative for The Women’s Center in Waukesha completely renovated a large, century-old Victorian home from a five-bedroom residence into an upper-lower duplex with separate entrances. The exhaustive project lasted nine months. Klassen devoted countless hours for design, scheduling, fund-raising and recruiting skilled workers.
Founded in 1975, Wallner Builders offers professional, innovative home remodeling and design services for clients throughout southeastern Wisconsin. Its motto, “You have a dream … Let’s build on it,” reflects the company’s goal of creating living environments that reflect its customers’ highest aspirations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th