Butler, Wis. – Macy Anderson, a multi-talented professional with a background in remodeling, marketing and property management, has joined Wallner Builders as its design facilitator.
Anderson, whose career experience includes customer service and real estate financing, will work closely with clients on selecting materials for their remodeling projects while monitoring budget realities. She will manage the day-to-day administration of Wallner Builders, including office operations and marketing.
Anderson comes to Wallner Builders from Marquardt Village in Watertown, where she worked in sales and business development. Her background encompasses nearly eight years in management, administrative and marketing roles for senior housing communities.
Anderson also co-owned a real estate investment and property management company that bought, remodeled and sold numerous properties. She holds a B.A. in community leadership and development from Alverno College.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Macy Anderson to the Wallner Builders team,” said Ron Klassen, CCP, CAPS, owner and Lead Designer of Wallner Builders. “She will be a tremendous asset to our clients during their remodeling projects. Her cheerful, enthusiastic approach would make her a welcome addition to any business.”
Klassen, as head of the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, spearheaded an all-volunteer project that was honored in April by the United Way in Waukesha County, and earlier received a “Community Quarterback Award” from the Green Bay Packers.
The initiative for The Women’s Center in Waukesha completely renovated a large, century-old Victorian home from a five-bedroom residence into an upper-lower duplex with separate entrances. The exhaustive project lasted nine months. Klassen devoted countless hours for design, scheduling, fund-raising and recruiting skilled workers.
Founded in 1975, Wallner Builders offers professional, innovative home remodeling and design services for clients throughout southeastern Wisconsin. Its motto, “You have a dream … Let’s build on it,” reflects the company’s goal of creating living environments that reflect its customers’ highest aspirations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7