The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's Workshop" at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Conducted by Charlie Kempthorne, editor of LifeStory Magazine, author of For All Time: A Complete Guide to Writing Your Family History.
Writing Your Memoir or Family History
Join us for an inspiring and entertaining two hours of discussion, demonstration, writing and sharing of memoir and family history. We'll cover the techniques of writing narrative history; Using a journal to keep life history as you live it; Writing extended captions for family photographs; Publishing your history for your family and friends.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public
Please pre-register as space is limited. Phone the library at 414-471-8485.
Saturday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Wauwatosa Public Library
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room