TRYOUTS FOR THE 2015 TRAVEL TEAMS.
WHO: 8TH-11TH GRADE/U14-U17 BOYS; WHEN: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014, 9AM-11AM
WHO: 5TH-7TH GRADE/U11-U13 BOYS; WHEN: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014, 11AM-1PM
WHO: 2ND-4TH GRADE/U9-U10 BOYS & 5TH-6TH GRADE/U11-U12 GIRLS; WHEN: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2014, 9AM-11AM
NOTE: ALL TRYOUTS WILL BE HELD AT WAUKESHA NORTH HS LOCATED AT 2222 MICHIGAN AVE, WAUKESHA, WI 53188. COST IS $15 W/ ONLINE REGISTRATION, $20 WITHOUT.
REGISTER NOW AT WWW.WISHOOTERS.COM
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016