Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 53 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “Creating an Outdoor Living Space.”
The event will be held Wed., Sept. 17, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Dean Pipito, Aquatica, a division of Dean Pipito Waterfeatures, LLC, Wales, Wis.
• Michael McConnohie, Exteriors Unlimited Landscape Contractors, Inc., Mequon, Wis.
• David Guthrie, LandCrafters, Inc., New Berlin, Wis.
The panel discussion will address the various options for homeowners when it comes to updating their home’s exterior to develop areas where they extend their living space to the outside of their home. Homeowners will receive information on the types of materials that can be used, the amenities that can be incorporated into the space, and how to maintain the space based on Wisconsin’s changing weather conditions.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, including the 2014 Membership Directory, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 24th annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show, to be held Fri., Sept. 19 – Sun., Sept. 21. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or e-mail email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements