Donna Daniels (Miss Casewell), Jim Donaldson (Christopher Wren) and Bethany Lutes (Molly Ralston) will perform in THE MOUSETRAP, by Agatha Christie, at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, September 11th through Sunday, September 28th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
A snowstorm traps a group of strangers at Monkswell Manor. One of them is a murderer. Suddenly, into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when another guest is killed. Superb intrigue, intricate plot twists and shuddering suspense are all woven into a clever mystery. And just when you think you've got it figured out, Ms. Christie pulls a classic twist. A whodunit by the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Adult - $20
Senior (60+), Student and Military - $18
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (September 11 and 24) - $10
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th