Excitement and activity abounds at Wauwatosa based Magellan Promotions. Recent sales growth placed them in the top 5% of all promotional products firms nationwide.
“We were thrilled with our record-setting year in 2013 and are on pace to top that in 2014,” said Michael Wolaver, Owner, who founded the promotional products company in 2005.
The promotional products industry has continued to grow as well, reaching $19.8 billion – the best year ever, breaking the record set back in 2007, according to PPAI data.
In addition to reaching the upper echelon of the industry, Magellan Promotions outgrew its Wauwatosa North Avenue office space, relocating in May 2013 to a larger space on the west side of Wauwatosa to an office suite in 2360 North 124th Street.
Michael Wolaver credits world class customer service and effective ideas as a key driver for continued growth through the years, adding, “We are consistently being complimented on our service and how easy it is to work with us. This has been our goal from day one.”
Magellan Promotions strongly supports to giving back to the community, supporting twelve charities with donations last year. Employees have also volunteered at Kathy’s House and The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin – Food Pantry.
Founded in 2005, Magellan Promotions is an industry-leading, trusted “idea” partner for marketing companies, events, organizations, and schools through promotional products, apparel, awards and event signage. With the highest levels of customer service, they to make it easy to find, select, and purchase promotional items to help meet client’s marketing and business goals. Magellan supports clients across the country and in the Greater Milwaukee area, including Swimtastic Swim School, Waterstone Bank and AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin. The collegiate division started in 2010, Magellan Collegiate Promotions, has helped over 80 higher education institutions across the country, and area schools Mount Mary University and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. For further information, visit www.magellanpromotions.com or call 414-831-0184.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016