Excitement and activity abounds at Wauwatosa based Magellan Promotions. Recent sales growth placed them in the top 5% of all promotional products firms nationwide.
“We were thrilled with our record-setting year in 2013 and are on pace to top that in 2014,” said Michael Wolaver, Owner, who founded the promotional products company in 2005.
The promotional products industry has continued to grow as well, reaching $19.8 billion – the best year ever, breaking the record set back in 2007, according to PPAI data.
In addition to reaching the upper echelon of the industry, Magellan Promotions outgrew its Wauwatosa North Avenue office space, relocating in May 2013 to a larger space on the west side of Wauwatosa to an office suite in 2360 North 124th Street.
Michael Wolaver credits world class customer service and effective ideas as a key driver for continued growth through the years, adding, “We are consistently being complimented on our service and how easy it is to work with us. This has been our goal from day one.”
Magellan Promotions strongly supports to giving back to the community, supporting twelve charities with donations last year. Employees have also volunteered at Kathy’s House and The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin – Food Pantry.
Founded in 2005, Magellan Promotions is an industry-leading, trusted “idea” partner for marketing companies, events, organizations, and schools through promotional products, apparel, awards and event signage. With the highest levels of customer service, they to make it easy to find, select, and purchase promotional items to help meet client’s marketing and business goals. Magellan supports clients across the country and in the Greater Milwaukee area, including Swimtastic Swim School, Waterstone Bank and AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin. The collegiate division started in 2010, Magellan Collegiate Promotions, has helped over 80 higher education institutions across the country, and area schools Mount Mary University and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. For further information, visit www.magellanpromotions.com or call 414-831-0184.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS