National mortgage lender Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that the company has been named as a 2014 Fastest Growing Firm by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
The 2014 Fastest Growing Firm award honors companies who have a proven track record of aggressive growth over the past 3 years. Waterstone Mortgage joins an elite group of 31 Milwaukee-area companies named as Fastest Growing Firms and is the only mortgage company to receive the award in 2014.
The Milwaukee Business Journal will publish the complete list of Fastest Growing Firms in a special section on Friday, August 15th.
Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer attributes the company’s selection as a Fastest Growing Firm to its team of employees, who have helped drive the company’s growth through their dedication and commitment to its long-term success.
"Waterstone Mortgage is honored to be selected as a 2014 Fastest Growing Firm," said Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer. "This award is not only reflective of the incredible growth we’ve seen as a company, but also of the tremendous effort put forth by our employees to make Waterstone Mortgage the successful company that it is today. We look forward to continued growth and profitability in the years to come.”
Waterstone Mortgage offers a broad range of products for purchases and refinances, including FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans, one-time close construction financing, bank portfolio lending products, jumbo products, and condo financing.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with nearly 700 employees in 17 states.
In 2014, the Milwaukee Business Journal ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fifth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. The company has been named to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces, Mortgage Executive Magazine’s Top 50 Mortgage Companies to Work For, Inside Mortgage Finance’s Top 100 Mortgage Lenders, and the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Firms. Waterstone Mortgage is also a USDA Rural Development Platinum Million Dollar Lender.
Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.9 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability