A host family is needed for a girl from Thailand, who would arrive at the end of August for the school year. She needs a bed, but can share a room, and meals with the family, but will pay all other expenses. She speaks good English, but wants to come to America to learn our culture and study in Wauwatosa. She loves baseball, and plays the flute. She is in 10th grade, and is an A student. She would be happy with a family with children, or no children, and is a happy, loving girl. Please contact Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890, or e-mail email@example.com today for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room