A host family is needed for a girl from Thailand, who would arrive at the end of August for the school year. She needs a bed, but can share a room, and meals with the family, but will pay all other expenses. She speaks good English, but wants to come to America to learn our culture and study in Wauwatosa. She loves baseball, and plays the flute. She is in 10th grade, and is an A student. She would be happy with a family with children, or no children, and is a happy, loving girl. Please contact Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890, or e-mail email@example.com today for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager