A host family is needed for a girl from Thailand, who would arrive at the end of August for the school year. She needs a bed, but can share a room, and meals with the family, but will pay all other expenses. She speaks good English, but wants to come to America to learn our culture and study in Wauwatosa. She loves baseball, and plays the flute. She is in 10th grade, and is an A student. She would be happy with a family with children, or no children, and is a happy, loving girl. Please contact Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder