A host family is needed for a girl from Thailand, who would arrive at the end of August for the school year. She needs a bed, but can share a room, and meals with the family, but will pay all other expenses. She speaks good English, but wants to come to America to learn our culture and study in Wauwatosa. She loves baseball, and plays the flute. She is in 10th grade, and is an A student. She would be happy with a family with children, or no children, and is a happy, loving girl. Please contact Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890, or e-mail email@example.com today for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop & Metcalfe's Market
- Hart Park Square Art Guild
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin