A host family is needed for a girl from Thailand, who would arrive at the end of August for the school year. She needs a bed, but can share a room, and meals with the family, but will pay all other expenses. She speaks good English, but wants to come to America to learn our culture and study in Wauwatosa. She loves baseball, and plays the flute. She is in 10th grade, and is an A student. She would be happy with a family with children, or no children, and is a happy, loving girl. Please contact Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ