Sola Salon Studios®, the premier location for established salon professionals, will celebrate the grand opening of its newest facility in Delafield WI., conveniently located in Village Square Shopping Center at the corner of highways 83 &16 on August 15th. The ribbon-cutting ceremony, hosted by Sola Salon Studios® and local franchisee Greg Straub & Doug Reigle will include tours, food, drinks, and prizes.
The Lake Country location opened its doors to the public on August 1st. It marks the first, Sola Salon Studios® in the Milwaukee metro market. Sola has grown to over 200 locations nationwide. Nearly 4,000 salon professionals across the U.S. now own and operate their own business in a high quality, stress-free studio inside Sola Salon Studios®.
“Salon professionals come to Sola to escape salon politics and experience a new sense of freedom. Sola stylists can customize their studio, create their own schedule, set their own prices, and sell retail to create a larger profit margin. Many Sola professionals are former traditional-style salon owners who were looking to simplify business needs and take their career to the next level,” said Matt Briger, CEO of Sola Salon Studios®.
Sola Salon Studios® provides a turnkey environment for a variety of established professionals and entrepreneurs including hairdressers, estheticians, nail stylists, massage therapists and make-up artists. Studio spaces are equipped with:
• Custom cabinetry with ample storage and retail shelving
• Private spaces with oversized sliding/locking doors and floor-to-ceiling walls for one-on-one conversations or playing music
• High quality hydraulic chairs and shampoo bowls to make clients comfortable
• Individual ventilation in each studio to minimize odors and noise
• Full spectrum lighting to emulate natural daylight
• Instant, abundant hot water supply so no more waiting for hot water
• Utilities and Wi-Fi included with lease
"Our new Sola location offers the best of all worlds, the opportunity to be your own boss and be in business for yourself, but you will not be in business by yourself. The Sola Salon Studio concept provides you with a sense of community,” said new Sola Salon Studios® franchisee Greg Straub.
The new location at 3001 Village Square Dr. Delafield, WI.is conveniently located in the heart of the Lake Country minutes from Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Brookfield, Hartland, Delafield, Merton Sussex and Waukesha. It occupies 5300 square feet of first-class studios and amenities for salon professionals and their clients.
Space is still available. For more information or to take a tour at the Lake Country’s new Sola Salon Studios®, call Greg or Doug at 414-949-7652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects