As a new partner of the Milwaukee Brewers, Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer Meijer will sponsor the first Miller Park giveaway featuring Hank, “The Ballpark Pup,” on Aug. 6 when the Brewers play the San Francisco Giants at 7:10 p.m.
“Hank has clearly taken Milwaukee by storm and Meijer is excited to give Brewers fans an opportunity to add Hank memorabilia to their collection,” Meijer Co-Chairman Hank Meijer said. “Meijer is proud to be a new member of the greater Milwaukee community and we look forward to cheering on the Brewers with Hank and all Brewers fans.”
Fans attending Hank Beach Towel Day will receive a full-size beach towel, featuring an illustration of Hank. “The Ballpark Pup” will also be available for a limited number of photos prior to the game.
“Milwaukee has embraced Hank in every way and after tickets became limited for the September 13 giveaway, we looked for an additional opportunity to capture the excitement,” Brewers Chief Operating Officer Rick Schlesinger said. “We appreciate Meijer’s sponsorship of this promotion and their role in making August 6 another great night at the Miller Park.”
The 2014 season marks Meijer’s first year as a sponsor of the Milwaukee Brewers. Meijer will open stores in Grafton, Kenosha, Oak Creek and Wauwatosa in 2015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?