Dental Associates, Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental group practice, has been recognized by The Wellness Council of America and Wellness Council of Wisconsin, a local affiliate, with a Silver Well Workplace Award for implementing a comprehensive health and wellness program for its 800-plus employees and their family members.
In 2012, Dental Associates became of member of Well City Milwaukee with the goal of transforming its wellness program and earning a Well Workplace Award. To accomplish that, the company decided to provide convenient workplace and at-home access to health care professionals, individualized health education and ongoing wellness coaching, feedback and measurement.
“We’re a healthcare company so it makes sense for us to provide a workplace structure that encourages health and well-being,” says Anthony Vastardis CEO of Dental Associates. “Plus, we’re continually working to be an employer of choice and feel that a comprehensive wellness program is an attractive offering.”
As part of its employee health initiative, Dental Associates partnered with a local healthcare system to bring the expertise of nurse case managers to all 10 of its locations. The nurses work on-site and also conduct home visits with staff and their family members, providing health care education, disease management guidance and wellness coaching.
By achieving the Well Workplace Award Dental Associates has made a long-lasting commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees.
Founded in 1973, Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental group practice with 11 offices throughout the state and nearly 850 staff members, including 100 doctors and 494 operatories. Dental Associates provides complete family dental services, both general and specialty dentistry, under one roof – from pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults – with a focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. Dental Associates is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Through the company's CarePlus Dental Plans, Dental Associates provides affordable and high-quality dental health care to all Wisconsin residents. For more information regarding Dental Associates, visit www.dentalassociates.com.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids