Dental Associates wants to reassure current and future patients that its Wauwatosa clinic at 11711 W. Burleigh St. remains open and will continue to serve patients.
“There’s no need to worry. Dental Associates is here to stay in Wauwatosa. We’re not moving our Wauwatosa clinic at all,” says Anthony Vastardis, CEO of Dental Associates. “However, we did need to move our corporate headquarters because we were outgrowing the space.”
The company recently announced it was relocating its headquarters from the lower level of its Wauwatosa clinic to the newly restored Iron Block Building in downtown Milwaukee. Dental Associates has opened three new clinics in the last three years so space was getting tight for corporate staff.
The Wauwatosa clinic is one of the company’s largest and just last year Dental Associates completed an extensive renovation that included new surgical suites and an updated reception area with fresh furnishings and floor and wall coverings. The clinic has 18 dentists who provide a full range of services from general dentistry to orthodontics and pediatric dentistry to prosthodontics (the restoration and replacement of teeth) and periodontics (the treatment of gum disease and placement of implants).
The Wauwatosa dental center is open Monday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; and the first Saturday of each month 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. To schedule an appointment at Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa clinic, call (414) 771-2345.
For those living or working downtown, Dental Associates opened its Iron Block clinic at 205 E. Wisconsin Ave. on July 28. The new, multi-story location is open Monday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Tuesday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and every first and third Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. To schedule an appointment at the Iron Block Building, call (414) 778-3600.
Founded in 1973, Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental group practice with 11 offices throughout the state and nearly 850 staff members, including 100 doctors and 494 operatories. Dental Associates provides complete family dental services, both general and specialty dentistry, under one roof – from pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults – with a focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. Dental Associates is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Through the company's CarePlus Dental Plans, Dental Associates provides affordable and high-quality dental health care to all Wisconsin residents. For more information regarding Dental Associates, visit www.dentalassociates.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability