In addition to presenting sponsor Callen Construction, Inc., the following companies are serving as sponsors of the seventh annual “Refashion for Life” charity fashion show on Wed., Aug. 20, benefitting CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House:
• AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
• Bliffert Lumber
• The Business Journal (Media Sponsor)
• Cannon & Dunphy s.c., Attorneys at Law
• Diversified Insurance Solutions
• Friends of Refashion
• Geder Investment Management, Inc.,
• Infinity® from Marvin Fiberglass Replacement Windows
• Kohler Co.
• The Marek Group
• P.J.’s Plumbing Company, Inc.
• Saz’s Catering
• Ron Sonntag Public Relations, Inc.
• The Starr Group
• 21st Century Tile
• Wauwatosa Wallboard
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at Callen’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
“Refashion for Life” will feature a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware. Bjorn Nasett, fashion and style writer and the creator of Fashion Farmboy, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
In addition to the runway show, the event will also include a voice and silent auction comprised of a wide assortment of items, Saz’s Catering will provide small plate appetizers and desserts, and there will be music by Mr. Lucky Light. There will also be cooking demonstrations in the Callen showroom featuring Thermador Appliances sponsored by Grand Appliance and TV, as well as a dance showcase in the showroom and on the runway stage by Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Greenfield professionals.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
For more information, visit www.refashionforlife.com, call 414-529-5509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids