“Kathy's House Classic” First Annual Charity Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday, September 26 at Western Lakes Golf Club, Pewaukee, WI.
Kathy's House is Milwaukee's only source for housing for adult patients (and their families) who are seeking medical treatment in the Milwaukee area. This hospital hospitality house serves patients of all ages and their families.
The charity tournament will begin with a Scramble shotgun start at 1 pm with registration and lunch at 11 am. Western Lakes Golf Club is a premier 18 Hole Championship Golf course located in the Lake Country area just minutes off of I-94. The golf course features a full-service pro shop with an on-site golf pro.
The entry fee is $150 per person or $600 per team and includes lunch, dinner, cart, 18 holes of golf and a goodie bag. Pre-registration is requested.
After golf enjoy a wonderful dinner catered by Saz's Lake Country as part of entry fee. If you can’t participate in the golf activity, there is also an option for non-golfers to attend the dinner only. Cost for dinner only is $35.
Funds raised from the tournament will support the increasing demand for services at Kathy's House. We are located in Wauwatosa, WI near the Froedtert Hospital campus. In 2013 we were "home" to 9,788 guests who were either patients or families of patients; providing them with a warm and supportive environment during one of life's most stressful situations - personal illness or the serious illness of a loved one.
For more information or to register for the Tournament contact Marie Grevsmuehl at Kathy’s House at 414-453-8290 or register online at www.kathys-house.org
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military