“Kathy's House Classic” First Annual Charity Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday, September 26 at Western Lakes Golf Club, Pewaukee, WI.
Kathy's House is Milwaukee's only source for housing for adult patients (and their families) who are seeking medical treatment in the Milwaukee area. This hospital hospitality house serves patients of all ages and their families.
The charity tournament will begin with a Scramble shotgun start at 1 pm with registration and lunch at 11 am. Western Lakes Golf Club is a premier 18 Hole Championship Golf course located in the Lake Country area just minutes off of I-94. The golf course features a full-service pro shop with an on-site golf pro.
The entry fee is $150 per person or $600 per team and includes lunch, dinner, cart, 18 holes of golf and a goodie bag. Pre-registration is requested.
After golf enjoy a wonderful dinner catered by Saz's Lake Country as part of entry fee. If you can’t participate in the golf activity, there is also an option for non-golfers to attend the dinner only. Cost for dinner only is $35.
Funds raised from the tournament will support the increasing demand for services at Kathy's House. We are located in Wauwatosa, WI near the Froedtert Hospital campus. In 2013 we were "home" to 9,788 guests who were either patients or families of patients; providing them with a warm and supportive environment during one of life's most stressful situations - personal illness or the serious illness of a loved one.
For more information or to register for the Tournament contact Marie Grevsmuehl at Kathy’s House at 414-453-8290 or register online at www.kathys-house.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde