Relay For Life of the Southern 8 is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Greenfield High School on August 1st, from 5pm-midnight. Come for an hour or stay for the whole evening!
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be henna tattoos, Irish dancing, onsite fundraisers, ceremonies, and individual opportunities to honor loved ones.
Please contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014