Relay For Life of Wauwatosa is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on July 25th, from 6pm-Midnight.
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be concessions, face painting, onsite fundraisers, and opportunities to individually honor loved ones. Stop in for an hour or stay all evening!
Contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup