Relay For Life of Wauwatosa is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on July 25th, from 6pm-Midnight.
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be concessions, face painting, onsite fundraisers, and opportunities to individually honor loved ones. Stop in for an hour or stay all evening!
Contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop & Metcalfe's Market
- Hart Park Square Art Guild
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin