Relay For Life of Wauwatosa is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on July 25th, from 6pm-Midnight.
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be concessions, face painting, onsite fundraisers, and opportunities to individually honor loved ones. Stop in for an hour or stay all evening!
Contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference