Relay For Life of Wauwatosa is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on July 25th, from 6pm-Midnight.
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be concessions, face painting, onsite fundraisers, and opportunities to individually honor loved ones. Stop in for an hour or stay all evening!
Contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details. email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women