Washington Park Senior Center's courtyard garden is in transition. This internal green space has been a beautiful garden tended by volunteers for years.
This fall, the space will be transformed into a perennial garden. Native/non-native Wisconsin plants and grasses will be planted throughout the many garden spaces in the enclosed courtyard area.
Plant donations are needed. Please consider donating bulbs, thinned-out perennials or native grasses to help the transformation.
To donate, please contact Senior Center Director Lorrie Pardo at (414) 933-2332.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?