Washington Park Senior Center's courtyard garden is in transition. This internal green space has been a beautiful garden tended by volunteers for years.
This fall, the space will be transformed into a perennial garden. Native/non-native Wisconsin plants and grasses will be planted throughout the many garden spaces in the enclosed courtyard area.
Plant donations are needed. Please consider donating bulbs, thinned-out perennials or native grasses to help the transformation.
To donate, please contact Senior Center Director Lorrie Pardo at (414) 933-2332.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park