Washington Park Senior Center's courtyard garden is in transition. This internal green space has been a beautiful garden tended by volunteers for years.
This fall, the space will be transformed into a perennial garden. Native/non-native Wisconsin plants and grasses will be planted throughout the many garden spaces in the enclosed courtyard area.
Plant donations are needed. Please consider donating bulbs, thinned-out perennials or native grasses to help the transformation.
To donate, please contact Senior Center Director Lorrie Pardo at (414) 933-2332.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability