Washington Park Senior Center's courtyard garden is in transition. This internal green space has been a beautiful garden tended by volunteers for years.
This fall, the space will be transformed into a perennial garden. Native/non-native Wisconsin plants and grasses will be planted throughout the many garden spaces in the enclosed courtyard area.
Plant donations are needed. Please consider donating bulbs, thinned-out perennials or native grasses to help the transformation.
To donate, please contact Senior Center Director Lorrie Pardo at (414) 933-2332.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT