Washington Park Senior Center's courtyard garden is in transition. This internal green space has been a beautiful garden tended by volunteers for years.
This fall, the space will be transformed into a perennial garden. Native/non-native Wisconsin plants and grasses will be planted throughout the many garden spaces in the enclosed courtyard area.
Plant donations are needed. Please consider donating bulbs, thinned-out perennials or native grasses to help the transformation.
To donate, please contact Senior Center Director Lorrie Pardo at (414) 933-2332.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study