Rain or shine the annual Tour le Jardin garden tour is this Saturday, July 19th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elmbrook Garden Club, Mayfair Park Garden Club, & Elm Grove Garden Club are the three local garden clubs presenting the 6 gardens on the tour.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the following ticket outlets:
• Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive, Elm Grove;
• Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove;
• Sunset Theater Box Office, , 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove;
• by contacting Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979; or
• emailing TourleJardin@gmail.com
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the Tour Le Jardin Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
There will be vendors selling garden art and other wares and the Master Gardeners at the Sunset Playhouse parking lot. Some clubs are selling baked goods at the homes. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016