Rain or shine the annual Tour le Jardin garden tour is this Saturday, July 19th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elmbrook Garden Club, Mayfair Park Garden Club, & Elm Grove Garden Club are the three local garden clubs presenting the 6 gardens on the tour.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the following ticket outlets:
• Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive, Elm Grove;
• Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove;
• Sunset Theater Box Office, , 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove;
• by contacting Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979; or
• emailing TourleJardin@gmail.com
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the Tour Le Jardin Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
There will be vendors selling garden art and other wares and the Master Gardeners at the Sunset Playhouse parking lot. Some clubs are selling baked goods at the homes. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager