Rain or shine the annual Tour le Jardin garden tour is this Saturday, July 19th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elmbrook Garden Club, Mayfair Park Garden Club, & Elm Grove Garden Club are the three local garden clubs presenting the 6 gardens on the tour.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the following ticket outlets:
• Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive, Elm Grove;
• Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove;
• Sunset Theater Box Office, , 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove;
• by contacting Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979; or
• emailing TourleJardin@gmail.com
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the Tour Le Jardin Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
There will be vendors selling garden art and other wares and the Master Gardeners at the Sunset Playhouse parking lot. Some clubs are selling baked goods at the homes. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT