Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room