Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study