Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning