Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential