Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?