he BBB wants to know! Nominate a deserving company or charity today!
The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau Center for Character Ethics is now accepting nominations and online applications through February 9, 2015 for the 2015 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics.
The Torch Awards for Ethics were created to honor ethical Wisconsin companies and charities whose leaders demonstrate a high level of personal character and ensure that the organization’s practices meet the highest standards of ethics. These organizations build trust among their employees, customers and their communities by advertising honestly, remaining transparent, and honoring their promises.
Anyone can nominate a business or a charitable organization. For more information or to nominate, go to http://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/torch-award/ or contact Carole Milos at email@example.com or call 414-847-6064.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story