he BBB wants to know! Nominate a deserving company or charity today!
The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau Center for Character Ethics is now accepting nominations and online applications through February 9, 2015 for the 2015 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics.
The Torch Awards for Ethics were created to honor ethical Wisconsin companies and charities whose leaders demonstrate a high level of personal character and ensure that the organization’s practices meet the highest standards of ethics. These organizations build trust among their employees, customers and their communities by advertising honestly, remaining transparent, and honoring their promises.
Anyone can nominate a business or a charitable organization. For more information or to nominate, go to http://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/torch-award/ or contact Carole Milos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-847-6064.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award