On Tuesday, June 17 Playworks Wisconsin hosted its 3rd Annual Corporate Kickball tournament at Brown Deer Park. This event raised nearly $20,000 to support Playworks programming at 16 schools through-out Milwaukee this fall. At these schools, more than 8,000 elementary students will have access to increased opportunities for physical activities and safe, meaningful play. Playworks recognizes that play creates valuable opportunities for children to grow cognitively, physically, emotionally and socially and encourages the community to support its mission to improve the health and well-being of our community's youth through participation in this event. Corporations that joined us for an afternoon of kickball, music and lots of high-fives included: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Anytime Fitness, Baird, vonBreisen & Roper, BMO Harris Bank, CompuCom, Northwestern Mutual and General Mills. A special thanks to MillerCoors MUSA Sports and the Wicked Hop for their support. For more information on the event, contact Katy Glodosky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-220-4301. To see more fun form the event, check out our Corporate Kickball album at http://goo.gl/0usk3H.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin