The West Allis Health Department is pleased to announce its next scheduled Loving Touch Infant Massage Class to be held on Tuesday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Participants will learn the many benefits of infant massage while practicing this gentle art in a very supportive, relaxed atmosphere. The class is facilitated by a certified infant massage instructor.
Class fees to be collected at the first class are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Fees include both days of instruction as well as all hand-out material and surprise give-aways!
Bring a mat or blanket and dress comfortably as class is held sitting on the floor. Infants must be no more than 6 months of age.
Class size is limited so please register early. Call the West Allis Health Department at 302-8600 to assure a spot for you and your little bundle. We can't wait to meet you!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager