The West Allis Health Department is pleased to announce its next scheduled Loving Touch Infant Massage Class to be held on Tuesday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Participants will learn the many benefits of infant massage while practicing this gentle art in a very supportive, relaxed atmosphere. The class is facilitated by a certified infant massage instructor.
Class fees to be collected at the first class are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Fees include both days of instruction as well as all hand-out material and surprise give-aways!
Bring a mat or blanket and dress comfortably as class is held sitting on the floor. Infants must be no more than 6 months of age.
Class size is limited so please register early. Call the West Allis Health Department at 302-8600 to assure a spot for you and your little bundle. We can't wait to meet you!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park