The West Allis Health Department is pleased to announce its next scheduled Loving Touch Infant Massage Class to be held on Tuesday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Participants will learn the many benefits of infant massage while practicing this gentle art in a very supportive, relaxed atmosphere. The class is facilitated by a certified infant massage instructor.
Class fees to be collected at the first class are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Fees include both days of instruction as well as all hand-out material and surprise give-aways!
Bring a mat or blanket and dress comfortably as class is held sitting on the floor. Infants must be no more than 6 months of age.
Class size is limited so please register early. Call the West Allis Health Department at 302-8600 to assure a spot for you and your little bundle. We can't wait to meet you!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Integrated Health Network Adds Director of Program Implementation
- A New Woof! Callen Offers Ideas for Remodeling for Your Pet
- St. Pius X Welcomes Choice School
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW