The West Allis Health Department is pleased to announce its next scheduled Loving Touch Infant Massage Class to be held on Tuesday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Participants will learn the many benefits of infant massage while practicing this gentle art in a very supportive, relaxed atmosphere. The class is facilitated by a certified infant massage instructor.
Class fees to be collected at the first class are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Fees include both days of instruction as well as all hand-out material and surprise give-aways!
Bring a mat or blanket and dress comfortably as class is held sitting on the floor. Infants must be no more than 6 months of age.
Class size is limited so please register early. Call the West Allis Health Department at 302-8600 to assure a spot for you and your little bundle. We can't wait to meet you!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME