Local Financial Advisor Hosts July 15 Seminar on Social Security Planning, Retirement Trends
Brookfield, Wis. – July 7, 2014 – Tom Hille, CFP®, a Private Wealth Advisor with Ameriprise Financial, will host a seminar on Social Security planning and retirement trends July 15, 2014, from 5 to 7 p.m.
The seminar, with dual presentations on “Social Security in 8 Questions” and “What’s Up on Capitol Hill?” will provide information about Social Security rules and benefits to help people plan ahead, and examine ongoing trends that might affect investors’ goals of using retirement savings to maintain a standard of living in retirement.
The seminar will be held at the Western Racquet Club, 1800 Highland Drive, Elm Grove. Space is limited, so please call (262) 785-1010 to reserve your seat. There is no cost or obligation to attend.
As a Private Wealth Advisor, Hille provides customized financial advice that is anchored in a solid understanding of client needs and expectations, and provided in a one-on-one relationship with his clients. For more information, please contact Tom Hille at (262) 785-1010 or visit the Ameriprise office at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 800, Brookfield.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/tom.hille/.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament