Bighead Brewing Company in Wauwatosa, WI has announced that they will be donating a portion of every pint sold on Wednesday evenings in the month of July to SUPA-Lake Michigan and the fight against child sex slavery in Milwaukee.
"We are really excited to see Jesse and Kelly paddle board across Lake Michigan. It is such an amazing accomplishment and we are excited to support our community by supporting two people who want to make Milwaukee a better place." - Andy (Owner of Bighead Brewing Company)
Stop in at the brewery every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm in July, grab a brew and meet Jesse (Paddler and Co-Founder of SUPA). Jesse will be happy to pour you a brew, talk about Bighead Brewing Company and give you the story about how SUPA-Lake Michigan got started.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Bighead Brewing Company
6204 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military