Bighead Brewing Company in Wauwatosa, WI has announced that they will be donating a portion of every pint sold on Wednesday evenings in the month of July to SUPA-Lake Michigan and the fight against child sex slavery in Milwaukee.
"We are really excited to see Jesse and Kelly paddle board across Lake Michigan. It is such an amazing accomplishment and we are excited to support our community by supporting two people who want to make Milwaukee a better place." - Andy (Owner of Bighead Brewing Company)
Stop in at the brewery every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm in July, grab a brew and meet Jesse (Paddler and Co-Founder of SUPA). Jesse will be happy to pour you a brew, talk about Bighead Brewing Company and give you the story about how SUPA-Lake Michigan got started.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Bighead Brewing Company
6204 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin