Bighead Brewing Company in Wauwatosa, WI has announced that they will be donating a portion of every pint sold on Wednesday evenings in the month of July to SUPA-Lake Michigan and the fight against child sex slavery in Milwaukee.
"We are really excited to see Jesse and Kelly paddle board across Lake Michigan. It is such an amazing accomplishment and we are excited to support our community by supporting two people who want to make Milwaukee a better place." - Andy (Owner of Bighead Brewing Company)
Stop in at the brewery every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm in July, grab a brew and meet Jesse (Paddler and Co-Founder of SUPA). Jesse will be happy to pour you a brew, talk about Bighead Brewing Company and give you the story about how SUPA-Lake Michigan got started.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Bighead Brewing Company
6204 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research