Bighead Brewing Company in Wauwatosa, WI has announced that they will be donating a portion of every pint sold on Wednesday evenings in the month of July to SUPA-Lake Michigan and the fight against child sex slavery in Milwaukee.
"We are really excited to see Jesse and Kelly paddle board across Lake Michigan. It is such an amazing accomplishment and we are excited to support our community by supporting two people who want to make Milwaukee a better place." - Andy (Owner of Bighead Brewing Company)
Stop in at the brewery every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm in July, grab a brew and meet Jesse (Paddler and Co-Founder of SUPA). Jesse will be happy to pour you a brew, talk about Bighead Brewing Company and give you the story about how SUPA-Lake Michigan got started.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Bighead Brewing Company
6204 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program