BelAir Cantina introduces, for a limited time only, a skater-inspired taco on its menu to benefit Tosa Skateboarders United Tosa Skatepark initiative. Through June 29th, the mesquite marinated beef TS-360 taco will be available at both BelAir Cantina locations. This taste sensation was developed by skater Rob Ornburg in collaboration with Phase 2 Skateshop, which will soon be opening a new store in the Village. Also, on Sunday, June 29th, representatives of Lagunitas Beer will be on site at the BelAir Tosa assisting in the fundraiser by pouring beverages and offering all kinds of merchandise. Stop on in for some great food, drink and a chance to help this great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room