BelAir Cantina introduces, for a limited time only, a skater-inspired taco on its menu to benefit Tosa Skateboarders United Tosa Skatepark initiative. Through June 29th, the mesquite marinated beef TS-360 taco will be available at both BelAir Cantina locations. This taste sensation was developed by skater Rob Ornburg in collaboration with Phase 2 Skateshop, which will soon be opening a new store in the Village. Also, on Sunday, June 29th, representatives of Lagunitas Beer will be on site at the BelAir Tosa assisting in the fundraiser by pouring beverages and offering all kinds of merchandise. Stop on in for some great food, drink and a chance to help this great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease