BelAir Cantina introduces, for a limited time only, a skater-inspired taco on its menu to benefit Tosa Skateboarders United Tosa Skatepark initiative. Through June 29th, the mesquite marinated beef TS-360 taco will be available at both BelAir Cantina locations. This taste sensation was developed by skater Rob Ornburg in collaboration with Phase 2 Skateshop, which will soon be opening a new store in the Village. Also, on Sunday, June 29th, representatives of Lagunitas Beer will be on site at the BelAir Tosa assisting in the fundraiser by pouring beverages and offering all kinds of merchandise. Stop on in for some great food, drink and a chance to help this great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential