BelAir Cantina introduces, for a limited time only, a skater-inspired taco on its menu to benefit Tosa Skateboarders United Tosa Skatepark initiative. Through June 29th, the mesquite marinated beef TS-360 taco will be available at both BelAir Cantina locations. This taste sensation was developed by skater Rob Ornburg in collaboration with Phase 2 Skateshop, which will soon be opening a new store in the Village. Also, on Sunday, June 29th, representatives of Lagunitas Beer will be on site at the BelAir Tosa assisting in the fundraiser by pouring beverages and offering all kinds of merchandise. Stop on in for some great food, drink and a chance to help this great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scientist to investigate potential new targets to inhibit cancer growth
- Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa Clinic Continues to Serve Patients
- Son of Tosa Couple Takes Solemn Vows as Capuchin Friar
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!