BelAir Cantina introduces, for a limited time only, a skater-inspired taco on its menu to benefit Tosa Skateboarders United Tosa Skatepark initiative. Through June 29th, the mesquite marinated beef TS-360 taco will be available at both BelAir Cantina locations. This taste sensation was developed by skater Rob Ornburg in collaboration with Phase 2 Skateshop, which will soon be opening a new store in the Village. Also, on Sunday, June 29th, representatives of Lagunitas Beer will be on site at the BelAir Tosa assisting in the fundraiser by pouring beverages and offering all kinds of merchandise. Stop on in for some great food, drink and a chance to help this great cause!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You