Wauwatosa Independence Day Celebration on
Friday, July 4th – 2014 - A Monumental Fourth
Parade - 9:00 AM - North Avenue
This is one of the largest parades in the state and features over 75 units. This year’s parade will include several new marching bands, Floats, Veteran Associations, Antique Autos, Etc. There’s something for everyone in the parade.
A NEW PARADE DIRECTION THIS YEAR > The parade proceeds West on North Avenue between 80th Street and 104th Street. Parade staging will be held in the City Hall parking lot.
Afternoon fun continues at Hart Park
with Music on the Move at 4:00 PM - Inflatables, rides, food and concessions will be available.
Entertainment at the Rotary Stage in Hart Park.
7:00 PM will feature Pom and Dance performances. At 7:40 PM Jason D Williams - a raw, vintage boogie musical performance in conjunction with Tosa Tonight.
The evening ends with a Fireworks spectacular at 9:15 PM sponsored by Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin. The fireworks can be viewed best from open area between 70th – 72nd Street and the Rotary Stage.
(Fireworks - Rain Date July 5th)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements