Wauwatosa Independence Day Celebration on
Friday, July 4th – 2014 - A Monumental Fourth
Parade - 9:00 AM - North Avenue
This is one of the largest parades in the state and features over 75 units. This year’s parade will include several new marching bands, Floats, Veteran Associations, Antique Autos, Etc. There’s something for everyone in the parade.
A NEW PARADE DIRECTION THIS YEAR > The parade proceeds West on North Avenue between 80th Street and 104th Street. Parade staging will be held in the City Hall parking lot.
Afternoon fun continues at Hart Park
with Music on the Move at 4:00 PM - Inflatables, rides, food and concessions will be available.
Entertainment at the Rotary Stage in Hart Park.
7:00 PM will feature Pom and Dance performances. At 7:40 PM Jason D Williams - a raw, vintage boogie musical performance in conjunction with Tosa Tonight.
The evening ends with a Fireworks spectacular at 9:15 PM sponsored by Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin. The fireworks can be viewed best from open area between 70th – 72nd Street and the Rotary Stage.
(Fireworks - Rain Date July 5th)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies