Wauwatosa Independence Day Celebration on
Friday, July 4th – 2014 - A Monumental Fourth
Parade - 9:00 AM - North Avenue
This is one of the largest parades in the state and features over 75 units. This year’s parade will include several new marching bands, Floats, Veteran Associations, Antique Autos, Etc. There’s something for everyone in the parade.
A NEW PARADE DIRECTION THIS YEAR > The parade proceeds West on North Avenue between 80th Street and 104th Street. Parade staging will be held in the City Hall parking lot.
Afternoon fun continues at Hart Park
with Music on the Move at 4:00 PM - Inflatables, rides, food and concessions will be available.
Entertainment at the Rotary Stage in Hart Park.
7:00 PM will feature Pom and Dance performances. At 7:40 PM Jason D Williams - a raw, vintage boogie musical performance in conjunction with Tosa Tonight.
The evening ends with a Fireworks spectacular at 9:15 PM sponsored by Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin. The fireworks can be viewed best from open area between 70th – 72nd Street and the Rotary Stage.
(Fireworks - Rain Date July 5th)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th