Olympic Day is not only a celebration, but an international effort to promote fitness and well-being in addition to the Olympic ideals of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is celebrated annually on June 23 by thousands of people in more than 160 countries. This program is FREE.
DATE: Monday, June 23
TIME: 5:30 — 8 PM
LOCATION: John C. Cudahy YMCA
9050 N. Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
-Passport Sports Challenge— Kids will receive a booklet to get stamped after trying different activities such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Tae Kwon Do and a nature walk. Once they've made it to each activity they will receive an Olympic Day certificate.
-Swimming—bring your suit and towel
-Arts and Craft Projects
-Inflatable Amusement Activities provided by Music on the Move Plus
-Face Painting and Tattoos
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup