Olympic Day is not only a celebration, but an international effort to promote fitness and well-being in addition to the Olympic ideals of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is celebrated annually on June 23 by thousands of people in more than 160 countries. This program is FREE.
DATE: Monday, June 23
TIME: 5:30 — 8 PM
LOCATION: John C. Cudahy YMCA
9050 N. Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
-Passport Sports Challenge— Kids will receive a booklet to get stamped after trying different activities such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Tae Kwon Do and a nature walk. Once they've made it to each activity they will receive an Olympic Day certificate.
-Swimming—bring your suit and towel
-Arts and Craft Projects
-Inflatable Amusement Activities provided by Music on the Move Plus
-Face Painting and Tattoos
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!