Olympic Day is not only a celebration, but an international effort to promote fitness and well-being in addition to the Olympic ideals of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is celebrated annually on June 23 by thousands of people in more than 160 countries. This program is FREE.
DATE: Monday, June 23
TIME: 5:30 — 8 PM
LOCATION: John C. Cudahy YMCA
9050 N. Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
-Passport Sports Challenge— Kids will receive a booklet to get stamped after trying different activities such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Tae Kwon Do and a nature walk. Once they've made it to each activity they will receive an Olympic Day certificate.
-Swimming—bring your suit and towel
-Arts and Craft Projects
-Inflatable Amusement Activities provided by Music on the Move Plus
-Face Painting and Tattoos
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class