Olympic Day is not only a celebration, but an international effort to promote fitness and well-being in addition to the Olympic ideals of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is celebrated annually on June 23 by thousands of people in more than 160 countries. This program is FREE.
DATE: Monday, June 23
TIME: 5:30 — 8 PM
LOCATION: John C. Cudahy YMCA
9050 N. Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
-Passport Sports Challenge— Kids will receive a booklet to get stamped after trying different activities such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Tae Kwon Do and a nature walk. Once they've made it to each activity they will receive an Olympic Day certificate.
-Swimming—bring your suit and towel
-Arts and Craft Projects
-Inflatable Amusement Activities provided by Music on the Move Plus
-Face Painting and Tattoos
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation