Olympic Day is not only a celebration, but an international effort to promote fitness and well-being in addition to the Olympic ideals of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is celebrated annually on June 23 by thousands of people in more than 160 countries. This program is FREE.
DATE: Monday, June 23
TIME: 5:30 — 8 PM
LOCATION: John C. Cudahy YMCA
9050 N. Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
-Passport Sports Challenge— Kids will receive a booklet to get stamped after trying different activities such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, Tae Kwon Do and a nature walk. Once they've made it to each activity they will receive an Olympic Day certificate.
-Swimming—bring your suit and towel
-Arts and Craft Projects
-Inflatable Amusement Activities provided by Music on the Move Plus
-Face Painting and Tattoos
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study