Local cycle enthusiasts and community members will come together for the annual AngelsGrace Bike Show and Benefit to raise money for AngelsGrace Hospice on Sat., July 26, 2014, at Milwaukee Harley-Davidson, 11310 W. Silver Spring Rd. in Milwaukee, Wis. This event, from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., will feature motorcycles of all makes and models.
Held in honor of Judith A. Kerzner, AngelsGrace Bike Show raises money for hospice services. Motorcycle collectors, builders, and enthusiasts will show their motorcycles and have the opportunity to win custom-made trophies for first, second, and third place, “Chaz’s Choice,” and “Judy’s Choice,” with judging at 3:00 p.m. and the award presentation at 4:00 p.m.
The event will include food and beverages available for purchase, a 50/50 raffle, and live music from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. by the classic rock cover band Killer Clowns.
“The kindness of the volunteers and staff at AngelsGrace Hospice was a great comfort during my mother’s last days,” said Nick Kerzner, event coordinator for AngelsGrace Bike Show. “I became a volunteer at AngelsGrace in an effort to give something back, but I always leave with more than I give.”
AngelsGrace Hospice was established in 2004 and has served nearly 2,000 patients from surrounding communities. It is a nonprofit organization located in Oconomowoc, Wis., that provides inpatient services for terminally ill individuals who cannot stay at home. AngelsGrace Hospice aims to provide extraordinary care to patients, emphasizing quality of remaining life while easing patients’ pain and symptoms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament