Local cycle enthusiasts and community members will come together for the annual AngelsGrace Bike Show and Benefit to raise money for AngelsGrace Hospice on Sat., July 26, 2014, at Milwaukee Harley-Davidson, 11310 W. Silver Spring Rd. in Milwaukee, Wis. This event, from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., will feature motorcycles of all makes and models.
Held in honor of Judith A. Kerzner, AngelsGrace Bike Show raises money for hospice services. Motorcycle collectors, builders, and enthusiasts will show their motorcycles and have the opportunity to win custom-made trophies for first, second, and third place, “Chaz’s Choice,” and “Judy’s Choice,” with judging at 3:00 p.m. and the award presentation at 4:00 p.m.
The event will include food and beverages available for purchase, a 50/50 raffle, and live music from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. by the classic rock cover band Killer Clowns.
“The kindness of the volunteers and staff at AngelsGrace Hospice was a great comfort during my mother’s last days,” said Nick Kerzner, event coordinator for AngelsGrace Bike Show. “I became a volunteer at AngelsGrace in an effort to give something back, but I always leave with more than I give.”
AngelsGrace Hospice was established in 2004 and has served nearly 2,000 patients from surrounding communities. It is a nonprofit organization located in Oconomowoc, Wis., that provides inpatient services for terminally ill individuals who cannot stay at home. AngelsGrace Hospice aims to provide extraordinary care to patients, emphasizing quality of remaining life while easing patients’ pain and symptoms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?